Ammonium Perchlorate (NH4ClO4) is an inorganic compound, it is also known as AP
It is a powerful oxidiser and commonly used in solid propellants.
- Has many uses including the following:
- a strong oxidising agent in chemical compositions
- commonly used in solid propellants
- used to make "breakable" epoxy adhesives
- High Quality with MSDS and COA.
- Packed in good quality packing.
- Normally Posted/Shipped on the day of purchase.
- Larger orders are shipped using Tracked Service.
- You are welcome to collect / Inspect / Test at our premises.